domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

The first 2 weeks of classes....

This first 14 days have been a bit strange, not only because is a new school or whatever, is also that there are 20,000 people taking classes and si kind of where I belong to ?... hehe.
I have some friends who are from the same town as me and study here and at least is ok, because ain´t alone to hang out.
Regarding the classes, it takes time to get well involved to the system, I´ve never taken a Hybrid class and that stuff of blackboard. I´m afraid in a few years I´ll have to visit the oculist with these hybrid classes, so long exposure to computer drive me crazy.
Now I´m understanding how to write correctly and manage my time to do not waste time in the afternoon or complete all my tasks, even is difficult to me sometimes due I want to do all at the same time, but it really worth it what I´ve learned in this class. Maybe without this class, would be more messy to organize and do things properly.
I hope to achieve more knowledge in the future in order to improve my skills and be successful in the competitive world of business, given the fact the change is constant.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario